Not feeling creative? Maybe your life is killing your ability to be creative. These seven things kill creativity:
1. stress–a little is good. Too much and you don’t have room to create.
2. routines–break out of the grind. Do something different to spark creativity.
3. goal directed behavior–you need goals but you don’t need to focus on product. It’s all in the process.
4. beliefs–too much focus on set beliefs locks you into a mental stranglehold.
5. ego–be willing to make mistakes.
6. Fear–enough said.
7. Self-criticism–how does this help? We all do it–now stop! Accept yourself!
Now go forth and create!