I followed this tutorial for making coffee filter roses. It was fun.
1. first I tea-dyed a bunch of coffee filters.
2. Then I rolled them into rose shapes.
3. Then I wrapped a green floral wreath in dyed tissue paper (so it would coorindate with the roses).
4. Then I randomly stuck the roses into the floral wreath.
5. It looked kinda sad so I water colored some old book pages green and cut out leaf shapes. I grouped them in threes, crinkled the middles, and glued them down between the roses randomly.
6. It still looked sad so I water colored some of the roses with a pinky-red color. A little brighter now.
Here’s the original version with no color:
Nice but a bit plain. Here’s the finished product
Now what to do with it?!?